Welcome to Bramcote Bereavement Services, we hope that the information provided on this website will help you plan and prepare for the funeral service that meets your needs and those of your family.
A little about us
Bramcote Bereavement Services manages and operates Bramcote Crematorium.
The Crematorium was built in 1979 in a joint venture by Broxtowe Borough Council and Erewash Borough Councils. It is of contemporary design and set in 18 acres of natural Woodland. There is a constant programme of improvements to ensure the best possible services are provided.
Bramcote Bereavement Services also administers funeral bookings for Broxtowe Borough Council's 5 cemeteries and for Erewash Borough Council's 3 cemeteries.
Our vision statement...
"Working to provide the most professional, compassionate and sensitive services to meet the needs and expectations of people using Bramcote Crematorium"
In order to achieve this our service objectives and standards are:
- present an atmosphere of peace, respect and reverence to all visitors.
- maintain and develop the grounds and buildings, to give comfort and consolation in a landscaped setting.
- provide efficient arrangements for funeral directors and clergy which meet the needs of their service users, at a reasonable cost.
- ensure qualified and experienced employees are available to provide the relevant services.
- provide expert guidance on all aspects of cremation and ancillary services.
Do you have any questions or comments about our service? Are we achieving our aims?
Please feel free to contact us to make your views known - we welcome any feedback in order to improve our service.